I ask this question because I am under the belief people play for max xp efficacy in abilities. If you're not doing this and this and this then you're doing it wrong! All the minigames are lifeless except for ones that people must do (like cabbage pinch for seedicide) and D&D's such as sinkholes and Cache are active because of the xp they give nba2king .

Running through Menaphos and the location appears dead except for the skilling parts, which is a real shame since it looks like Jagex spent a lot of time on here. In that case, why? It's an RPG, this is no, or exactly what you should expect from an RPG? I was just curious, how a lot of individuals actually play in this way? What should you do on Runescape? What is your main reason for playingwith? Bossing? Skilling/afk? Questing?

For me, Bossing is excellent on Runescape game. The EoC opened the door for Jagex to create really creative boss fights, they are hard and not only point and click, spam this skill and that skill and you're done. You need to watch your environment, be careful of when you strike, watch everything the boss is doing so you can react accordingly either by motion or using a counterskill etc..

Questing is amazing, I love questing on Runescape game and they are so immersive. They aren't just'go here and kill them, collect this, talk to this individual then you are done.' You need to think how to solve puzzles, what thing do I want to use here? How can I get a thing that is particular to happen? Etc etc..

Skilling on the other hand, well, this is what the majority of people from what I have seen to be the best aspect of all Runescape game. I personally do not enjoy standing in precisely the same spot for hours and hours just afk'ing/making sure I do a particular thing to maintain complete efficiency in any way times and watch my avatar do the identical animation at precisely the exact same tile over and over again. However that is the only time I'd do that to be honest, I've trained a lot of abilities over DXP. That explains the reason why I'm still not maxxed after 15+ years. For lots of people though this is exactly what they like doing most of the time. Please let me know what your focus is in Runescape, I am curious.

I do everything. I came back to Runescape game following a few year break, making a new account because my old one got deleted due to inactivity, and I've really appreciated everything RS3 must offer (I haven't really played Runescape game since RS1). I have almost gotten 80 to base in most stats and such as 8-10 99 skills, all in less than a year I've already been back. I'm primarily a PvM Runescape participant, largely doing slayer and elite dungeons with a few bossing mixed in, but I also enjoy skilling when I am studying for examinations or generally just need something that I could do at the background while concentrating on other things. I really don't enjoy quests, only doing them if they unlock a essential thing such as Priff, curses, or even a thing to generate training a skill more efficient.

They get deleted after two decades of inactivity, if I recall correctly, or at least they did back in the afternoon. Either way I tried getting in my old account and it no longer exists, so I made a brand new one.I just discovered something which states that they do delete accounts after 5 years, here which it had been more than that since my last login. Thank you for the unnecessary downvotes though. Always appreciated.

All right. I've seen articles elsewhere stating that accounts got deleted after an quantity of time of inactivity and it seems that my old account got deleted. If it did not, that's fine also; either way I don't have any access to it. That is all I can say. Also, it would be ridiculous if they do not delete accounts over time since servers which those accounts are stored on cost money and I have never heard of another game company that would conserve inactice accounts longer than a couple years.

My focus is performing whatever seems enjoyable at the moment, and I have some long-term objectives, such as unlocking prif. I've had my account for like 14 years or something and my greatest degree is 83 (I hate grinding). I switch it up and do hint scrolls, quests I always wished I could do as a kid but did not have the levels for, etc.. I'm not there yet although I'd love to get up to bossing. I certainly play to like myself, and that means that you won't see me bank standing to get 200m or 120 or a 99. In addition, I adore being self sufficient, so I like to collect all my own tools that I use in manufacturing skills etc. so I don't need to think about locating the the maximum profit margin.

I do some daily things to make money to finance my general actions, but I'm not a max gp/hr individual I'd finally like to get as much as a few hundred mil so that I can purchase t80 melee, ranged, and magic armor/weapons, therefore that's what I'm working towards now.I really love the pvm in runescape, also in its core I really like making as much money as I can through legitimate ways. Big fan of dyes therefore, haha is sunk by large money. A couple of years ago I got really into altscape and currently have 4 accounts, each with its own purpose, and receive a lot of pleasure seeing just how much I can push myself in terms of the total level of intensity of running all of them.

I really do play for xp on my main only but the types of Runescape players you mentioned that are of the view that there's a wrong way to play a video game will likely believe I'm largely inefficient, mostly due to the fact I choose afkness and sanity over maximum efficiency grinds. This circles back into altscape, I ability the way I do so I can expend more energy and focus on the other accounts' moneymaking activities. Currently most of my gameplay is divine o alt, arc skilling on main warrior alt, and Greg on pvm alt. While arc skilling sounds good to me, Earning approx 18m an hour!

I despise skilling and I've skilled for quest reqs and PVM unlocks in the past. Now working towards max, but I do the majority of my own skilling through DXP. Who knows, that may change, although I really don't foresee myself going for almost any 120s ever. I really like questing and PVM. I am fairly new, currently working my way through the GW2 bosses and actually loving it so far. Also looking forward to that 120 and close to 99 Slayer grind. In terms of quests I really find myself trying to take as long as you can undergo them bc I truly enjoy many of these and I know that we do not get new ones very often. I took the long way and found it rewarding understanding the lore. Mostly I just play however I feel as though playing. I'm starting to do hints then and every now and have enjoyed that a lot as well.

Quests were my thing, I was motivated to get the MQC for a while, but I hit a wall using all the 117 Dg requirement. I've been slowly pecking away farming because it's my favourite cape, but that skill is. I am not really about the whole maximal efficiency item, I only wanna have fun, but lately that just has not been possible for me personally. Context: maxed, no 120s, been playing on and off for 12 decades, don't particularly enjoy current EoC PvM.

I really do alot of afk whilst performing some irl stuff, skilling. Obtaining xp whilst doing things always feels fine. Pvm is the thing I like when I'm not afking. However, I have alot of requirements to find. Pvm feels weird with no soulsplit and overloads once I get there but I am quite eager to boss pet search Buy NBA 2K MT . I used to hate questing but I have actually been enjoying this time around to it. Can't do alot session but shooting my time was pleasurable and really reading all of the quests.

I ask this question because I am under the belief people play for max xp efficacy in abilities. If you're not doing this and this and this then you're doing it wrong! All the minigames are lifeless except for ones that people must do (like cabbage pinch for seedicide) and D&D's such as sinkholes and Cache are active because of the xp they give [nba2king](https://www.nba2king.com/) . Running through Menaphos and the location appears dead except for the skilling parts, which is a real shame since it looks like Jagex spent a lot of time on here. In that case, why? It's an RPG, this is no, or exactly what you should expect from an RPG? I was just curious, how a lot of individuals actually play in this way? What should you do on Runescape? What is your main reason for playingwith? Bossing? Skilling/afk? Questing? For me, Bossing is excellent on Runescape game. The EoC opened the door for Jagex to create really creative boss fights, they are hard and not only point and click, spam this skill and that skill and you're done. You need to watch your environment, be careful of when you strike, watch everything the boss is doing so you can react accordingly either by motion or using a counterskill etc.. Questing is amazing, I love questing on Runescape game and they are so immersive. They aren't just'go here and kill them, collect this, talk to this individual then you are done.' You need to think how to solve puzzles, what thing do I want to use here? How can I get a thing that is particular to happen? Etc etc.. Skilling on the other hand, well, this is what the majority of people from what I have seen to be the best aspect of all Runescape game. I personally do not enjoy standing in precisely the same spot for hours and hours just afk'ing/making sure I do a particular thing to maintain complete efficiency in any way times and watch my avatar do the identical animation at precisely the exact same tile over and over again. However that is the only time I'd do that to be honest, I've trained a lot of abilities over DXP. That explains the reason why I'm still not maxxed after 15+ years. For lots of people though this is exactly what they like doing most of the time. Please let me know what your focus is in Runescape, I am curious. I do everything. I came back to Runescape game following a few year break, making a new account because my old one got deleted due to inactivity, and I've really appreciated everything RS3 must offer (I haven't really played Runescape game since RS1). I have almost gotten 80 to base in most stats and such as 8-10 99 skills, all in less than a year I've already been back. I'm primarily a PvM Runescape participant, largely doing slayer and elite dungeons with a few bossing mixed in, but I also enjoy skilling when I am studying for examinations or generally just need something that I could do at the background while concentrating on other things. I really don't enjoy quests, only doing them if they unlock a essential thing such as Priff, curses, or even a thing to generate training a skill more efficient. They get deleted after two decades of inactivity, if I recall correctly, or at least they did back in the afternoon. Either way I tried getting in my old account and it no longer exists, so I made a brand new one.I just discovered something which states that they do delete accounts after 5 years, here which it had been more than that since my last login. Thank you for the unnecessary downvotes though. Always appreciated. All right. I've seen articles elsewhere stating that accounts got deleted after an quantity of time of inactivity and it seems that my old account got deleted. If it did not, that's fine also; either way I don't have any access to it. That is all I can say. Also, it would be ridiculous if they do not delete accounts over time since servers which those accounts are stored on cost money and I have never heard of another game company that would conserve inactice accounts longer than a couple years. My focus is performing whatever seems enjoyable at the moment, and I have some long-term objectives, such as unlocking prif. I've had my account for like 14 years or something and my greatest degree is 83 (I hate grinding). I switch it up and do hint scrolls, quests I always wished I could do as a kid but did not have the levels for, etc.. I'm not there yet although I'd love to get up to bossing. I certainly play to like myself, and that means that you won't see me bank standing to get 200m or 120 or a 99. In addition, I adore being self sufficient, so I like to collect all my own tools that I use in manufacturing skills etc. so I don't need to think about locating the the maximum profit margin. I do some daily things to make money to finance my general actions, but I'm not a max gp/hr individual I'd finally like to get as much as a few hundred mil so that I can purchase t80 melee, ranged, and magic armor/weapons, therefore that's what I'm working towards now.I really love the pvm in runescape, also in its core I really like making as much money as I can through legitimate ways. Big fan of dyes therefore, haha is sunk by large money. A couple of years ago I got really into altscape and currently have 4 accounts, each with its own purpose, and receive a lot of pleasure seeing just how much I can push myself in terms of the total level of intensity of running all of them. I really do play for xp on my main only but the types of Runescape players you mentioned that are of the view that there's a wrong way to play a video game will likely believe I'm largely inefficient, mostly due to the fact I choose afkness and sanity over maximum efficiency grinds. This circles back into altscape, I ability the way I do so I can expend more energy and focus on the other accounts' moneymaking activities. Currently most of my gameplay is divine o alt, arc skilling on main warrior alt, and Greg on pvm alt. While arc skilling sounds good to me, Earning approx 18m an hour! I despise skilling and I've skilled for quest reqs and PVM unlocks in the past. Now working towards max, but I do the majority of my own skilling through DXP. Who knows, that may change, although I really don't foresee myself going for almost any 120s ever. I really like questing and PVM. I am fairly new, currently working my way through the GW2 bosses and actually loving it so far. Also looking forward to that 120 and close to 99 Slayer grind. In terms of quests I really find myself trying to take as long as you can undergo them bc I truly enjoy many of these and I know that we do not get new ones very often. I took the long way and found it rewarding understanding the lore. Mostly I just play however I feel as though playing. I'm starting to do hints then and every now and have enjoyed that a lot as well. Quests were my thing, I was motivated to get the MQC for a while, but I hit a wall using all the 117 Dg requirement. I've been slowly pecking away farming because it's my favourite cape, but that skill is. I am not really about the whole maximal efficiency item, I only wanna have fun, but lately that just has not been possible for me personally. Context: maxed, no 120s, been playing on and off for 12 decades, don't particularly enjoy current EoC PvM. I really do alot of afk whilst performing some irl stuff, skilling. Obtaining xp whilst doing things always feels fine. Pvm is the thing I like when I'm not afking. However, I have alot of requirements to find. Pvm feels weird with no soulsplit and overloads once I get there but I am quite eager to boss pet search [Buy NBA 2K MT](https://www.nba2king.com/) . I used to hate questing but I have actually been enjoying this time around to it. Can't do alot session but shooting my time was pleasurable and really reading all of the quests.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft