I am here looking for some MBA thesis help in choosing an effective topic. I have narrow down some topics related to business and also have some research done on them to determine whether it would be possible to write a thesis on them. The topics which I have narrowed down are managing the Millennial Generation, comparison of Generation X and the Millennial Generation, current trends in consumer behavior in relation to advertising, and Empirical analysis of the impact of organizational performance and leadership. Which topic should I select for my thesis?

I am here looking for some [MBA thesis help](https://www.gulfwriter.com/mba-thesis.php) in choosing an effective topic. I have narrow down some topics related to business and also have some research done on them to determine whether it would be possible to write a thesis on them. The topics which I have narrowed down are managing the Millennial Generation, comparison of Generation X and the Millennial Generation, current trends in consumer behavior in relation to advertising, and Empirical analysis of the impact of organizational performance and leadership. Which topic should I select for my thesis?
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft