Also, everyone seems to hate when the nba2k21 mt game forces you to shoot a leaner on the catch when in a more realistic sense if you wanted to grab and take on the move you would go grab at a leap stop (such as Klay Thompson will ) and pull up without leaning in the event that you've got enough body control. How to apply: Pretty easy actually, while the pass is in the atmosphere press something similar to triangle/Y once and/or to do both cartoon.

While it has been fine the last couple of years, I believe an overhaul of the air and environment would require this game to another level with the changes. A brand new crew. Listening to Kevin Harlan is really getting stale, especially with the numerous recycled lines from years and years ago. When it's possible, it might be amazing to find another group of commentators to make things feel fresh.More realistic audience model. Watch the improvement in the crowd of WWE 2K. I believe that it's time to make the folks in the audience a little more life-like.

Better audience & commentator reactions after big plays. One of the worst parts of it now, is that the silence that is random. By way of example, there's a good chance my home crowd will cheer for me when I make a 3-pointer, but when I steal the ball another after and score again, there is also a better than good probability that the audience will randomly move silent. Not to mention, the crowd noise itself still sounds like it's stuck in last gen. More statistical displays during matches. When playing with a season, there ought to be real time.

Different scoreboard layout options. We should have multiple presentation packages it does not always look exactly the same every match. Ability to modify stadium sounds. Comparable let us capture the sounds of arenas to each group and give us the ability to port it into the game through drive. Seeing the announce team. Exactly like what was added to a MyCareer games this year, it would be cool to have a shot of their announcers while doing the introduction. Wounded players wearing suits.

Select and roll handoff screens. I understand why this wasn't added this season, Da_Czar clarified, but I just wanted to bring it to their attention. Quicker layup animations for guards. It seems just like a lot of times if you move to have a layup and you have a wide lane and the cartoon is so slow that someone comes from out of nowhere a cubes it. I'd like to see this enhanced. Offline Create-A-Player: PLEASE do not forget about this feature. I can't stress enough how MASSIVE it is for offline buy 2k21 mt gamers in terms of earning draft courses, missing legends, etc.. This list summarizes most of what we would like to see added.

Also, everyone seems to hate when the [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html]nba2k21 mt[/url] game forces you to shoot a leaner on the catch when in a more realistic sense if you wanted to grab and take on the move you would go grab at a leap stop (such as Klay Thompson will ) and pull up without leaning in the event that you've got enough body control. How to apply: Pretty easy actually, while the pass is in the atmosphere press something similar to triangle/Y once and/or to do both cartoon. While it has been fine the last couple of years, I believe an overhaul of the air and environment would require this game to another level with the changes. A brand new crew. Listening to Kevin Harlan is really getting stale, especially with the numerous recycled lines from years and years ago. When it's possible, it might be amazing to find another group of commentators to make things feel fresh.More realistic audience model. Watch the improvement in the crowd of WWE 2K. I believe that it's time to make the folks in the audience a little more life-like. Better audience & commentator reactions after big plays. One of the worst parts of it now, is that the silence that is random. By way of example, there's a good chance my home crowd will cheer for me when I make a 3-pointer, but when I steal the ball another after and score again, there is also a better than good probability that the audience will randomly move silent. Not to mention, the crowd noise itself still sounds like it's stuck in last gen. More statistical displays during matches. When playing with a season, there ought to be real time. Different scoreboard layout options. We should have multiple presentation packages it does not always look exactly the same every match. Ability to modify stadium sounds. Comparable let us capture the sounds of arenas to each group and give us the ability to port it into the game through drive. Seeing the announce team. Exactly like what was added to a MyCareer games this year, it would be cool to have a shot of their announcers while doing the introduction. Wounded players wearing suits. Select and roll handoff screens. I understand why this wasn't added this season, Da_Czar clarified, but I just wanted to bring it to their attention. Quicker layup animations for guards. It seems just like a lot of times if you move to have a layup and you have a wide lane and the cartoon is so slow that someone comes from out of nowhere a cubes it. I'd like to see this enhanced. Offline Create-A-Player: PLEASE do not forget about this feature. I can't stress enough how MASSIVE it is for offline [url=https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k21-Mt.html]buy 2k21 mt[/url] gamers in terms of earning draft courses, missing legends, etc.. This list summarizes most of what we would like to see added.
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft